Greater Boston’s Definitive Resource For Commercial Laboratory Real Estate Discussion & Analysis
GREEN Q1 2019 HIGHLIGHTS
• Gillette’s South Boston factory and adjacent areas may be emerging as a biotech frontier following a series of acquisitions and other events.
• Tenants absorbed 161,000 SF, the 23rd straight quarter of rising occupancy levels as vacancy remained stable at 1.5 percent.
• Cambridge Crossing has the city’s lone remaining built-to-suit opportunity larger than 200,000 SF.
• Foundation Medicine is believed to be close to a lease for 491,000 SF in a Seaport build-to-suit with an option to expand to nearly one million SF.
• SQZ Biotech became the latest biotech firm to fuel leasing momentum at Watertown’s Arsenal Yards.
and much, much more!